Pages

Sunday, 1 November 2009

sex and men

http://www.mediafire.com/?nntmwnkomxn
not a punk band zine more a political critique - about sex & men! says it all, there's about 4 booklets in this set & later on I was asked to some of the meetings...wow! I thought , at last I'm getting to the political edge of activism with these scene's...I'm really with the political elite, etc etc. actually none of my suggestions were used, i felt pretty ignored & these still seem a little confused. but I like what they are trying to discuss, even if my feelings were a little hurt ha ha ha
1980's from Leeds, Bradford & around

4 comments:

ratan said...

Defect link in image 555 or not(?)

ratan said...

Defect link in image 555 or not(?)

ratan said...

Defect link in image 555 or not(?)

ratan said...

Defect link in image 555 or not(?)