Pages

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Not Very Nice 3 (Issuu repost)

I asked for feedback and was told not to upload old zines at Issuu, which is not very nice, but I did and do anyway, which is very nice as it happens because based on the Issuu statistics hundreds and thousands of you do go and read the zines there...in other words, instead of me excusing all the time for being late in posting new zines and new scans (not to mention my own zine, 2 years deleayed already!) I am just trying to be nice to you. Ok that was a bit loony.

Anyone have issue 1 & 2 of NVN? Love to read 'em...hear there's interviews that are worthwhile...and...well...This was posted here with the latest issue (4) here...

2 comments:

Tom M. said...

i have nvn #1 and #2. i love zachs zine. its hands down just better than a lot of stuff out there.

Slobodan Burgher said...

totally, well if you get a chance to scan some of these - no rush obviously- then let me know!