Pages

Saturday, 12 July 2008

KSENOFOBIJA # 4

Hello zine lovers! Well, I don't know much about this fanzine, but I'm sure you know that the title comes from the word Xenophobia. I got this fanzine from a friend but I don't have a clue where he got it. It's from Croatia (a place called Našice) and it's also written in croatian; it was published somewhere in 1998/1999. Format is A4. It has a lot of concert reports (G.B.H., The Vibrators, Monte Paradiso festival in Pula and other great local gigs), punk photographs, crossword on the back side, new bands, Našice punk scene, adventurous stories about being a punk, getting drunk and other funny and/or serious stuff. Just a good ol' fanzine :) hope you like it. Cheers! dunjchi

9 comments:

NATION ON FIRE said...

nazi punk are posurer's ive known a few they were moron's i still beleave they are not real punk and punk was never about racism anyone who calls them self a nazi punk can fuck off

Slobodan Burgher said...

Talk about speaking the obvious. What does this have to do with Ksenofobija? Or Punksishippies for that matter?

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

hm, there´s someone who´s annoying me slowly but surely!

dunjchi said...

Let me get it straight. Ksenofobija IS NOT a nazi blog, you stupid ass! Those skrewdriver pictures are just provocation, and on the third page, the article about some Czech police officer being sentenced to jail for 5 years because he had swastika on his uniform - which is a good thing. So don't judge it if you don't know it. thank you :)

Jurko Kataklizma said...

nation on fire... how can you judge something in a foreign language? you are dumb fuck full of prejudice... I know Croatian and when I finish reading this zine I'll tell you if it's nazi or not... but I doubt... nazis in Croatia don't do fanzines...

Jurko Kataklizma said...

ahoy, nation on fire, what's nazi about this fanzine? It's good old chaos punk fanzine... so fuck off with you stupid politically correct attitude... you fucking hippie

Slobodan Burgher said...

Hold on there guys - "Nation on Fire" wasn't commenting on the fanzine but on what (probably) I wrote here:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7040713123799004718&postID=3628365243028377137

Just to clear up any confusion.

Thanks,

Jurko Kataklizma said...

ok... I just felt that I have to defend Croatian fanzine scene... you know... I don't like fucks who shit all over something I love

maplestory said...

球鞋
nikedao
nikedao.com
www.nikedao.com
NIKE
ADIDAS
PUMA
妮可鞋岛
NIKE运动鞋
NIKE跑鞋
妮可岛
运动鞋
ADIDAS
板鞋
妮可鞋岛
妮可岛
阿迪达斯
妮可鞋岛
NIKE
ADIDAS
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS
阿迪达斯
运动鞋
运动鞋
板鞋
运动鞋
跑鞋
耐克
球鞋
休闲鞋
男女鞋
男女鞋
品牌
休闲鞋
耐克