Pages

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Black Dove, UK 1986


This is more down my street. From England circa 1986, I guess, this includes interview with Varukers that mentions curious incident at a Discharge show, interview with Taf from Disorder apropo the move to Norway, and interview with Stalag 13 plus some rubbish slagging Broken Bones as sellouts for charging £3.50 in Basingstoke (In comparison, The Cramps in 2006 cost £35!).

The hand writting reminds of something I have seen before and I can't be arsed to check and I would not want to speculate too deeply...use comments to enlighten me please!

It is written that a riot at a CONFLICT gig lead to a bunch of arrests, including the editor of this zine and any profits from teh zine goes to paying the law....

Support PUNKS IS HIPPIES by reading this zine for free and commenting below.