Pages

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Back Issue No. 3 (UK, 198?)


As you can see I am totally scanning zines like a robot tonite! Well this one is another English early 1980s zine from London, since this came from same colelction as the two previous posts I would assume this is from circa 1980-1983 or there abouts. Anyways, I did not read it too closely to be fair. Anyway, it includes interviews with the Damned, TV personalities, Girls At Our best, Athletico Spizz 80 and the legendary "avant garde douche band" Swell Maps (which is actually pretty cool)...overall this is again not really my choice of content, being somewhat on the new age I mean new wave border of punk. HOWEVER the interview with FLUX OF PINK INDIANS totally carries this zine for me (plus the swell maps interview and some of the columns or reviews or whatever). I speculate whether this was sponsored by a certain recordshop in Notting Hill...

Back Issue No. 3 (UK, 198?)

Ps. yes, i am moving the blog over to wordpress however I have run into some complex considerations to do with classification etc and this means it will take some more painstaking delicate sorting and re-arranging before it can go live, needlesstosay i don't have much time free what with the baby and my own fanzine etc...but don't worry...you will be kept in the loop, menawhile feel free to help out on this blog! ds

4 comments:

irishdave said...

Thinks for this - pity I can't take my computer to bed and read this before I go to sleep. Another late night!

Doug said...

Yo, thanks. This looks way sweet.

maplestory said...

球鞋
nikedao
nikedao.com
www.nikedao.com
NIKE
ADIDAS
PUMA
妮可鞋岛
NIKE运动鞋
NIKE跑鞋
妮可岛
运动鞋
ADIDAS
板鞋
妮可鞋岛
妮可岛
阿迪达斯
妮可鞋岛
NIKE
ADIDAS
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS
阿迪达斯
运动鞋
运动鞋
板鞋
运动鞋
跑鞋
耐克
球鞋
休闲鞋
男女鞋
男女鞋
品牌
休闲鞋
耐克

Anonymous said...

This zine came out in 1980...
It was printed by Joly of Better Badges...

Nic