Pages

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

INSIDE FRONT # 8 (enhanced)

the best zine I´ve ever seen! done by the CRIMETHINC guys & girls that´s why Brian from CATHARSIS does much of the writing! a must have! other issues will follow!
I´ve reupped this one as my divshare download limit is reached once again and as Hr. Burgher wanted me to include the cd that came with it, which I did this time! as you might know the cd has 2 tracks by those stupid fucks called ONE LIFE CREW which I wanted to exclude but as I forgot to do that I´ll tell you that when their guitar player was on tour here in europe with another band (sorry, I forgot their name) and was criticized for their shitty lyrics by a friend of mine he tried that tough guy shit threatening my friend that he would beat him up etc.... my friend however is no coward so he slapped the table, screaming: "ok, you and me! here and now!" and now guess what happened? the little wussy backed out in fear! he was to scared to try my friend in a one on one! that´s how tough these idiots are if the odds are not in their favor 5 to 1! now if you wanna listen to such idiots - DO IT! as you deserve no better!
INSIDE FRONT # 8 / COMP. CD

9 comments:

Slobodan Burgher said...

well done dude you win a cookie! and what is this pro-violence you talk about, is that the way you do it where you are from? bad bad boys!!!!

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

where did I talk about pro-violence? but yes some of us are like that! as BRODY´S MILITIA said violence solves some things!

Slobodan Burgher said...

Ha ha ha, are you writing this via blueberry in that hot punked up BMW are you?

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

nope, I let it type by my secretary!

Slobodan Burgher said...

Is the secretary in the car with you?

Papst Benedikt XVI said...

of course! do you think I make me my coffee myself!

maplestory said...

球鞋
nikedao
nikedao.com
www.nikedao.com
NIKE
ADIDAS
PUMA
妮可鞋岛
NIKE运动鞋
NIKE跑鞋
妮可岛
运动鞋
ADIDAS
板鞋
妮可鞋岛
妮可岛
阿迪达斯
妮可鞋岛
NIKE
ADIDAS
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS
阿迪达斯
运动鞋
运动鞋
板鞋
运动鞋
跑鞋
耐克
球鞋
休闲鞋
男女鞋
男女鞋
品牌
休闲鞋
耐克

fitze said...

the downloadlink is not valid anymore :-(

Fred said...

Thanks! I found the CD a while ago in Cleveland, but it was next to worthless without the issue.